Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Reimbursement Bond
Providing Up to $250,000 Reimbursement to CCW Permit Holders for Criminal Legal Defense Costs
When a concealed carry permit holder is criminally investigated or charged with a crime that involves a legally possessed weapon, we have a bond that will reimburse the CCW permit holder for reasonable legal fees and costs of defense to the maximum bond limit (up to $250,000).
The Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Reimbursement Bond only applies to an “act of self defense” by a CCW Permit Holder in a state where the permit holder is legally allowed to carry a concealed weapon, and…
- Must be in legal possession of the weapon at the time of the incident with a license from IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, or WI. (Bond coverage extends to other states that the permit holder is licensed.)
- Permit Holder pleads not guilty by reason of an “act of self-defense.”
- Criminal charges must be dismissed or CCW Permit Holder must be acquitted.
- Contingent upon the permit holder maintaining a state-issued permit or license to carry a weapon (fully automatic weapons are not covered).
- Membership in firearms association is not required for this bond.
- Bond immediately becomes null and void without notice for revocation, lapse or non-renewal of any concealed carry permit or license.
- Bond provides no legal counsel or defense to the criminal charges – permit holder must hire own legal counsel.
- No coverage is provided for illegal acts.
- Civil claims and lawsuits are not covered by this bond.
It’s easy to order online. Click here and choose your bond penalty (criminal defense only by reimbursement):
» $50,000 for $100 per year
» $100,000 for $175 per year
» $250,000 for $250 per year
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about the concealed carry criminal defense reimbursement bond.